Wednesday 18 February 2009

Where would you like to wake up?

                                   
Where would you like to wake up? 50 people, the same question, simply filmed and executed with a warming soundtrack.  I can relate this simple and effective film to my extended major project, as many of the answers refer to simply being happy to wake up at home. This relates to my project as my direction for the work and research I am currently undergoing, explores what marks and traces make a home.

'I'm kinda alright with where I am right now, my house' the film seems to portray the comfortable state of many people, simply wishing to wake up where best it suits them...in their own home, making the viewer remember the aesthetics of the home which make us want to remain there.

No comments:

Post a Comment